28 Jun 2013

Early morning.

All though the night, I could hear ..baaaahing ..baaaaahing.  It was most decidedly a little baby lamb trapped or something and left behind as i shooed them back over the fence with jeffrey and issa.

Yesterday, I caught the next door shepherd letting his farmers sheep over my fence and into my fields.
I know the man , his family live down the road.. and he is helping out, i couldnt bring myself to be angry with him as he is a little slow as to say and always smiling.   I was however so very annoyed.
I said my bit to him, in the nicest way, and  he appologised  and I asked him not to do it again...

   It kept me awake most of the night.  And the dogs wanted to go out and see what was happening.
When I woke early this morning.  I now wake around 6.30 as its really one of the best times of the day.
The heat here now is up into the high 30ยบ's.. 36. 38. 39.. and climbing.
You cannot believe what woke me from my sleep again.. All the sheep were drinking at my horse trough.. and enjoying the delights of my fields again.   I have electric fences.. but not where they get over.  The shepherd has totally destroyed my fence letting the sheep jump over.. he has pushed it down with his foot.
..  I think I might have written about this happening a couple of years ago.
So its of to Mr. B the farmer later today.. to ask him please to fix my fence and not allow the sheep in.
Only in the country..! could this happen.  But it makes to part of the day and adds a little excitement.
                                 Pascoa and Shilah-- waiting for me to fill up the trough again..
                                   under the shade ofthe olive tree.  They are always together.
                                If you look carefully. I took this a couple of mornings ago.. I have a white decorative cage.. its ready for some new decoration on my verandah.. every morning at around the same time this bird comes to perch on top of the cage.  I am going to leave the door open and put some bird seed in there.. see what happens.. I tried to lift the blind..but he then flew away.
sitting down with a glass of cold water after my morning fiasco.. Jeffrey -Cassidy is looking at me from his favorite place as if I am mad.. what have you been doing mummy. 

wishing you all a happy Friday.     http://valrosa59.blogspot.   Thank you to my friends that have already joined me again.. I hope to see some more of my dear friends.. A very big thank you to 'Perpetua', who has helped me get this far. val ..

11 comments:

  1. The blog is starting to look good, Val, and I'll be getting back to you soon to deal with your recent query.

    I would be hopping mad if anyone trod down my fences so that they could put sheep onto my land, so i hope you manage to get the situation sorted out with your farmer neighbour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I spoke to the farmer yesterday. He himself was annoyed at the shepherd.
      He worked in the afternoon to fix the fence.. so no sheep to wake me this morning at 5 thank god..

      I am slowly getting there Perpetua.. thank s to you. I was feeling pretty dumb, and downhearted. I think I am pretty much near the target.
      happy weekend. val xx

      Delete
    2. I'm in all day, Val, so if you need any more help when you've worked through the emails I sent yesterday, just let me know.

      Delete
  2. Hi Val, I clicked on your follow me on bloglovin button and got nothing on the screen, so I don't know if I've joined your site again or not! This is all so very confusing to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Sanda..
      I have just written on your blog. you will see how things are going with me.
      Its becoming difficult.. but you will get there.. I still have to
      get bloglovin right.. but i so much prefer just posting and getting our comments.

      I am vals Alentejo. http://valrosa59.blogspot.com

      Delete
    2. I am still sorting bloglovin.. lost it all while changing..things.

      Delete
  3. I have you on bloglovin - hope you have me on yours. Where have you been lately or did I lose you for awhile? Is this a new blog? I love your animals. I tried to join on GFC and ti said I already was, but I don't see my photo! sandie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness--all those sheep, such a pesky problem. Your horses are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Val, I rejoined your side on the Google button, but I wonder what will happen at the stroke of midnight!!
    I am still confused, and can't manage to organise the bloglovin icon on my blog, but at least a little sign is there at the top. What a test this has become for us all. I have lost contact already with some of the blogs I like to follow and don't know what to do about that. I do hope you befriend the bird, and your horses are beautiful as always. Just keep those crazy sheep out of the way!
    Happy Sunday Val xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. patricia.. just go write in google bloglovin icon.. then choose the one i have if you like.
      you then go add gadgets photo..and add it.
      just do that first.. its confusing.. get that done.
      You just keep on blogging.. it will all come out ok..
      i was on bloglovin.. then now lost them all.. I'll sort it.. but its giving me a headache.
      best wishes to you downunder.
      thanks for coming.. love val.

      Delete
  6. oh, the herd of sheep invasion is not good! good luck with getting your fence repaired.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy my blogging and appreciate all your lovely comments..
I try to reply to all.
Thanks for coming over..
and welcome.
val